Senior Workplace ManagerBack to Vacancies List
What You’ll Be Doing
- Overall responsibility for the building and facilities services, ensuring a safe, comfortable, and supportive environment is provided proactively for staff and visitors.
- Overall contract management for building and facilities services including procurement process, budget management, contract negotiation, day-to-day operational oversight, and performance management.
- Management of building and Workplace Services projects taking them from their identification through to completion ensuring all deadlines are met and communications to key stakeholders upheld.
- Ensure full compliance with all legal and statutory requirements at all times, including Health & Safety, COSHH, sustainability legislation etc.
- Ensure the effective documentation and development of building and facilities information, particularly operational processes and documents required for safety and compliance.
- Assist Workplace Leaders in related global projects and initiatives.
- Oversee and manage the Workplace Services team ensuring they carry out their roles professionally and to the required standard coaching and developing where needed.
What They’re Looking For
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent vocational education and experience.
- At least 4 years’ experience working within Workplace Service or Facilities Services at management level.
- Experience in overseeing service contracts including their procurement, performance, and management.
- Excellent understanding of current safety legislation and best practice.
- A detail oriented, flexible self-starter with strong initiative, excellent organisational and multitasking skills.
- Excelling planning and project management skills with the ability to consider things from multiple angles.
- Process driven, but outcome focused, and always looking for quality improvement and ensuring they are documented accurately.
- Capable of working autonomously, managing, and prioritising their own workload and understanding when and where to seek guidance and approval.
- Able to drive Workplace Services initiatives, plans and projects forward and maintain excellent working relationship with other stakeholders and local management.
- Experience working alongside overlapping business support fields (e.g. IT, Administration, Operations).
- Excellent communication (written and verbal).
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to coach and develop direct reports to work as a team to ensure service meets appropriate goals.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to create a sense of fun and motivate a team whilst upholding standards and maintaining discipline.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Sound numerical skills and IT skills.
- A IWFM or IFMA qualification or willingness to undertake training.
- NEBOSH Safety Qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience within the Creative Industries – video games, film, television, music – would be beneficial.
- Experience with Monday.com.
- Experience with Auto CAD and project management platforms.
Demand for this position from qualified and enthusiastic candidates is expected to be high. Should you wish to apply for the role, we ask that you contact us directly and without delay to register your interest.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.