Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading healthcare provider, have assigned us to recruit for a Facilities Manager to join their team.
- Management of the daily activities performed within the Facilities Teams.
- Set goals, establish priorities, manage resources, develop concepts and approaches, review projects progress and results.
- Develop long range Regional capital plans to meet growth and ensure upkeep of facility.
- Use critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills to move projects forward and give future direction.
- Focus on good manufacturing practises (GMP) and compliance with relevant certifications, accreditations, and legislation.
- Develop and manage a 10 year site facilities maintenance programme.
- Manage budgets related to relevant cost centres.
- Involvement and interaction with Dartford Management Team.
- Contribute to Regional and Global initiatives.
- Promote continuous improvement within the department and provide support to other departments.
- Provide training, coaching and support to staff in activities relating to areas of responsibility.
- Ensure records generated by the Facilities team and associated areas are accurate and generated in accordance with company SOPs.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Quality and Environmental Policies.
- Ensuring validation and qualification for any relevant Facilities equipment and/or processes.
- Ensure compliance with safety or statutory requirements pertinent to departmental functions.
- Associated degree
- Several years’ experience within a Pharmaceutical environment or at a minimum, a closely related industry
- Project Management experience
- Degree in Project Management
- IWFM Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management
- Lean qualification/trained