Facilities CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit a Facilities Coordinator/Administrator to support the delivery of a legally compliant, safe, customer focussed environment providing agreed levels of service across this company’s staffed properties.
- To deal with the day to day administration within the Facilities Management team, provide cover for other Admin/coordinator members when on leave.
- Must have a can-do attitude and a proactive approach to deadlines and delivery.
- Super User for POM
- Manage and update the resource planner daily
- Dealing with outstanding debt for various contractors
- Answer telephone and email queries promptly for absent team members
- Providing cover for other admin members of the team when on leave.
- Setting up regular meetings/global conference calls with a variety of Investor and Occupier clients
- Sending supplier invoices for payment & debt chasing/control
- Provide general office support including photocopying, filing, typing letters, scanning, binding, archiving, opening and disseminating post, dealing with queries when necessary
- Maintenance of any electronic filing systems/other filing systems e.g. client database/marketing materials
- Arranging meetings
- Completing & submitting IT requests for new starters
- Arranging COTs for properties
- POM training for members of the team
- Flexible in order to undertake nominated/additional duties in order to ensure the smooth flow of work through the team or business units
- Travel booker
- Add to the expenses
- Provide site administrative support as directed
- Utility management, raise pre orders, submit invoices for payment & chase outstanding debt.
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Good level of written English
- Good level of numeracy
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft programmes including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Good general administrative skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good time management
- Professional, proficient and proactive in approach
- Flexible in approach and delivery
- Organised and methodical
- Likes to work as part of a team but equally comfortable working alone
- Proactively assists team members when needed
- Recognised IT certificate