Interim Head of Facilities and Estates (4 Months) – Ref 742Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a college in North East London. They are looking for this role to ensure a professional, customer focused Estates Service is provided to managers, staff and students within the College.
- To manage the Estates Service budgets
- To manage maintenance and repair works, the College planned preventative maintenance programme (PPM) and budget, including emergency and reactive maintenance
- To project manage College works where required and act in a client capacity for major projects.
- To ensure compliance with all legal and Health and safety issues affecting the Estates Service.
For success you will:
- Have a relevant Building or Facilities Management qualification.
- Extensive post qualification experience within the Building Industry or facilities Management
- Supervisory experience of building projects of varying complexity within occupied buildings.
- A sound understanding of Contractual Law with cost strategies regarding budgeting, including negotiation skills
- Fully conversed with all statutory requirements and relevant Health and Safety legislation, Fire and Building Regulations
- The ability to develop positive working relationships with individuals at all levels
- Knowledge of the Further Education sector, in particular policy developments in relation to issues which will impact upon the estates function
This is an interim role that requires a fairly immediate start.