Facilities TechnicianBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of a property corporation for a Facilities Technician role.
You will be experienced, but above all will be passionate to uphold aspirations.
You will work within a customer-facing environment and will be responsible for keeping and maintaining the residence (communal space and studios) to the highest standards.
You will also be responsible for the compliance of the residence to all health and safety and other legislative requirements.
This is a very hands-on role where we are seeking an individual with technical knowledge and practical experience to ensure that we complete as much maintenance work as possible internally, providing a friendly, quick and efficient service to our residents.
This role will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge and experience of DIY (Plumbing, Painting, Decorating, Joinery).
- Be service orientated, independent and confident, and have experience in a facilities maintenance role.
- Have experience with the health and safety requirements of a large property.
- Be adept at procuring and managing services and goods from external suppliers and contractors.
- Have experience maintaining a budget.
- Have excellent communication skills and with a helpful, can-do attitude.
- Be proactive.
Maxwell Stephens is expecting a large volume of applications for this role. We’re keen to place the correct person with our client as soon as possible. Therefore, we encourage all interested FM professionals with the experience to successful expedite this role to contact us without delay.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 to speak to one of the Maxwell Stephens team or alternatively you can email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.