Facilities Supervisor (Media Company) – Ref 763Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a global media organisation whom due to a reorganisation of their facilities department are now recruiting for this new role.
Duties in this role will be extremely varied and will include:
- Daily monitoring & response to all FM related queries received via the Facilities Helpdesk.
- Day to day responsibility of the cleaning contract.
- First line of contact with all external contractors on arrival
- Arranging repairs and maintenance of printers/copiers and vending machine
- Daily morning checks of the meeting rooms to ensure that they are tidy & ready for daily use, reporting an AV issues directly to IT
- Opening & restoring the main meeting rooms on the ground floor when used as one – setting up the tables & the wall dividers as required.
- Photocopying, binding, scanning and CD burning
- Taking on tasks as agreed with the Head of Facilities including ad-hoc maintenance duties (light painting, cleaning etc.) when required.
- Providing maintenance as required
- Maintaining the basement storage rooms to ensure they are kept in an orderly manner
- Ensuring the basement parking areas are accessible & the general basement area is kept clear & tidy at all times
- To Supervise any contracted security and cleaning personnel, ensuring that they are clear about expected standards of performance, motivated and developed to provide professional FM services
- To ensure that the building & its occupants comply with Fire Regulations.
- Keeping up to date records to ensure that GPS has sufficient numbers of trained First Aid staff on all floors
- Maintaining a system for filing of correspondence & other documentation
- Managing recycling initiatives to ensure a green policy is kept throughout the building
- Ordering supplies & keeping sufficient stock of requirements
- Investigate and respond accordingly to any reports of faults, breakdowns of office equipment, call out contractor if required and oversee work done
- Assist with the facilities operations
- To help the Head of Facilities manage and monitor service levels
- Ensure all shared areas maintain an exceptional standard of service and are regularly reviewed;
- Coordinate & supervise any internal offices moves
- Assist Head of Facilities
- Provide cover for as required
This organisation will be able to offer an excellent working environment and the future prospects are bright.