Senior Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Senior Facilities Manager across a Southern Portfolio of Buildings between Bristol / London / Bracknell / Southampton.
The client embraces new ways of working and keeps promises and delivers excellence quickly.
The successful candidate will be leading a team with focus on a proactive approach to deliver a high quality, professional provision in line with the business and client expectations. You will support the Senior Management Team.
About the Role
The role will involve managing a team of, responsible for operations across all of the office locations within the Northern region.
You will be required to give leadership to the managers to enable them to deliver facilities operations in a consistent and structured approach.
You will be the emergency response point of contact, providing first line responses and escalations of an emergency incident.
The role will require identification and management of key stakeholders ensuring that all locations deliver a high standard of office services whilst managing the provision in line with budgets. You will need to communicate with Key stakeholders and local management efficiently to keep them up to date on any related activities.
You will be required to attend meetings annually to review and discuss any service charge budgets and one off works. Ensure that any changes with suppliers are implemented and ensuring any improvements in service provisions are delivered.
The role will allow you to travel to offices to assess conditions, strategize and implement any improvements where required.
Contribute to the Property Management System, ensuring content is updated, accurate and informative which will support the communications and customer service.
You may be required to deputise when required.
- A demonstratable experience of general Facilities management for both hard and soft services
- Experience of leading a team of regionally disbursed facilities managers and demonstrate experience of leading and directing them to introduce service improvements
- Self-directed, problem solving and organised to escalate any blockers early with recommendations to senior leadership
- Energetic and enthusiastic in embracing change with a positive, flexible attitude
- Strong ability to manage multiple ongoing office activities at the same time
- Experience of contract management
- A good understanding of project management
- Experience of Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation within the workplace
- Excellent communicator with internal and external stakeholders, sympathetic to frustrations facilities issues can cause.
- Teamwork, leadership skills and line management
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills with a strong attention-to-detail.
- Team-oriented with strong integrity and professionalism.
- Effective multi-tasker.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Regional Facilities Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.