Interim Capital Works ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role of Interim Capital Works Manager.
This role will require surveying, producing designs, specifications, procuring, and managing the works.
What this role will see you doing…
- You will have the experience and leadership capability to own the activities and be a self-starter with support when required.
- As well as this you will have experience working with large budgets.
- The purpose of the role is to deliver various upcoming Capital projects.
- To achieve this you will be organised with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- You will work in-house where you will navigate stakeholder requirements, managing the contractor, aligning with consultants (who will be appointed to support the procurement on projects and will support cost management) although budget management will be the responsibility of the team.
- In order to do this you will have excellent interpersonal skills which enable you to be a dynamic project solver.
- Regular Exec progress reporting and expectation management will be required.
Maxwell Stephens is expecting a large volume of applications for this role. We’re keen to place the correct person with our client as soon as possible. Therefore, we encourage all interested FM professionals with the experience to successful expedite this role to contact us without delay.