Facilities & Information Support officerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Facilities & Information Support officer in London.
The role will be working from home as well as working within the office.
The successful candidate will report to Programmes and Performance Manager.
About the role
- You will be required to provide comprehensive technical and analytical administrative support and be the key administrator for the Team
- Your role will allow you to administer and support the Business as usual functions
- You may be required to provide cover for chair within the weekly BAU meetings.
- You will collate and produce the monthly compliance report from various databased and present the monthly internal review meeting.
- The successful candidate will support the Incident Management Process – monitoring and updating the incident log.
You will maintain the database and arrange for anything to be scanned and added to the database when required
- Good standard of IT literacy & numeracy
- Good use of Microsoft Excel
- Good knowledge of information systems, data collection, analysis, and presentation.
- Experience of maintaining accurate records, collating, and presenting information, analysis of data, document management
- Attention to detail and process
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Facilities & Information Support officer role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.