Senior Facilities Management ConsultantBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Senior Facilities Management Consultant in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of multiple projects, reporting to their divisional head of Facilities Management.
About the role
- Your role will be initiating, managing and delivering projects under the business management systems.
- Your role will require you to be involved with business development and growth strategies support
- Your role will require you to review strategies, designs and service delivery model development.
- You will be required to data manage and building information modelling as well as environment sustainability.
- You will be required to be involved in Facilities Management benchmarking and market testing.
- As well as the above, you would be involved in the Facilities Management due diligence, performance, operational monitoring and service audits.
- You will be required to help with the Contract management and operational support.
- You will be required to control the financial performance of projects as well as overseeing and developing junior staff within the team.
- Strong knowledge of and capability with a range of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Project
- A detailed career history in facilities management delivery at a managerial or consultancy level
- Hold professional qualifications in FM or similar built environment discipline, or be a qualified member of a recognised relevant professional body with professional / chartered status
- In depth knowledge of legislation and H&S with regards to hard and / or soft FM services
- An excellent communicator with customers / clients, able to converse in a professional, concise and engaging manner.
- Expertise in FM service standards, in particular with reference to hard and soft FM services provided within, among others, Healthcare & Education sectors
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Senior Facilities Management Consultant role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.
Benefits they offer:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Life insurance
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Continuous development opportunities – because we want you to thrive
- Agile/flexible working – because life isn’t 9-5
- Enhanced parental leave; shared parental leave policies – for parents and care givers
- Annual company performance bonus scheme – Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits that suit you, including cycle to work & interest free season ticket loans .
- The opportunity to make a difference
Equality, diversity, and inclusion
Our client put equality, diversity, and inclusion at the heart of the business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. They encourage individual expression in their workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they could contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
Our client embraces agility, flexibility, and trust.