Head of Workplace ExperienceBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Head of Workplace Experience in London.
The Head of Workplace Experience will operate all areas of the office; including office management, building maintenance, catering, cleaning, security, health and safety, etc.
The client is looking for a strong leader who can support and motivate a team of contractors / suppliers and someone who has experience working at a senior level in facilities management.
- About the role
- Your role will require you to take ownership of building plans, policies and processes.
- You will manage the Health & Safety requirements for their multi-site operations
- You will be required to prepare reports for and present to the Senior Management team.
- Your role will require you to be responsible for the management, maintenance and improvement of the office and property infrastructure as well as the facilities.
- You will be responsible for maintaining all the hard services within the buildings. You will also be responsible for the provision of soft services as well.
- You will be required to manage the office moves and ensure they are all planned correctly
- You will develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Your role will require you to manage the property and facilities element of the business continuity plan.
- Comprehensive property, building and facilities management experience
- Contract negotiation, management and enforcement experience
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualified
- Member of IWFM
- Health & Safety and Sustainability experience
- Managing staff, including contract workers, external consultants and 3rd party suppliers
- Comprehensive knowledge of office management
- Business continuity and managing emergency situations affecting the continuance of service delivery
- Project management such as office moves and maintenance work
- Experience and knowledge of M&E
- Strong communication skill and customer service style of behaviour
- Excellent interpersonal management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills the wide areas of scope as detailed in this role
- Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical personnel
- Good comprehension of legal issues affecting all aspects of the areas managed
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and its implications
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A balance of technical knowledge and commercial acumen
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Head of Workplace Experience role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.