Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Facilities Manager in South London.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Your role will require you to complete regular walk arounds of the Centre and the offices and note down any tasks that need to be completed or assigned to the Facilities Assistants
- You will discuss and invoice payment queries and resolve any issues there may be with management
- You will ensure that all staff are dressed appropriately and in smart uniform to reflect positively on the business
- Your role will require you to negotiate with suppliers and ensure that there are good relationships kept with them.
- You will carry out and record all Health & Safety requirements
- Your role will require you to ensure that all projects and tasks are completed in the correct timescale
- You will ensure all stores and containers are kept clean and tidy within the agreed standards as well as keeping an up to date stock list of all furniture within the storage areas. If required you will manage and order all furniture that may be needed.
- Your role will require you to ensure that offices are kept up to the correct standards and are ready for customers to move into on the agreed dates.
- You will complete an exit review within 2 business days of vacation when required.
- Your role will require you to ensure that all staff are able to programme a standard office, home at phone and a virtual office set up, ensuring that all staff understand how to use the features of the telephones.
- You will produce a 3 and 6 month basis report for managers to check billing and licenses of telephones.
- Your role will require you to ensure that all supervisors and cleaners work and maintain to the highest standards as well as giving any feedback on a regular basis.
- Ensure all areas and carpets within rooms are clean and kept to a high standard.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Facilities Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.