Interim Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Facilities Manager in Exeter.
The successful candidate will be required to be onsite every day. We are looking for someone to start on an initial 3 Month Contract on an immediate basis.
- About the role
- Your role will require you to provide professional advice to the Senior Management Team and staff on all facilities matters.
- You will be required to oversee all site service matters.
- Your role will require you to engage and oversee the work of contractors and develop and manage the partnerships with suppliers.
- Your role will require you to deliver an excellent all year round catering options suited to their clients within the buildings.
- You will manage the Health & Safety environment of the site and manage risks in conjunction with the building.
- As well as the above, you will oversee the security of the buildings.
- Your role will require you to motivate the staff to deliver high quality performance in all areas.
- You will line manage key members of the facilities and catering teams.
- Your role will require you to prepare budget and maintain all services within the financial targets.
- DBS enhanced disclosure will be required.
- Strong facilities operations experience
- Good awareness of Health & Safety and compliance
- To be a strong people leader, reliable, firm and confident
- A degree or vocational qualification within the relevant area.
- Experience of Managing security systems.
- Knowledge of industry codes and practices and relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Experience of working at senior management level
- Experience of project management.
- Experience of setting and working to financial targets.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Facilities Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848