Building Surveyor – Fire ComplianceBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Building Surveyor – Fire Compliance in London.
The successful candidates main purpose of the job will be working within the Fire safety and compliance team to manage and deliver the fire safety remedial works, managing and developing the Fire Safety and other compliance programmes.
- About the role
- Your role will require you to manage and coordinate property and building remedial works as well as supporting the fire safety compliance.
- You will manage the remedial works actions and monitor the work that is completed ensuring it is to the correct standards as well as the fire safety technical notes.
- You will manage the fire door and passive fire protection contracts.
- Your role will require you to coordinate with the passive long term fire protection programme of works.
- You will work closely with the Fire safety and Asbestos team as well as other colleagues to deliver the compliant fire compartmentation.
- Your role will require you to plan priorities and deliver projects, closely liaising with other staff to ensure that there is effective, customer focused delivery.
- You will provide relevant advice and support other colleagues in support of the overall mission for the business.
- As well as all of the above, you will manage and undertake inspections, surveys, risk assessment and initiate any appropriate actions, identifying any resolutions for the problems.
- You will manage maintenance projects ensuring compliance with the specifications, cost estimates and timescales.
- You will prepare regular management information with the Team Leader and Senior Management team when required.
- Your role will require you to manage the delegated budgets for the assigned programmes and services.
- Proven track record in dealing fire safety building design and property maintenance.
- You will be required to have relevant professional qualification and experience
- You will need evidence of ongoing self- development/training and CPD
- Have an understanding of passive fire protection / fire door their design and maintenance.
- You will need to have experience within Project management, contract procurement and service management
- You need good communication skills and able to collaborate with the Fire team to resolve issues.
- Extensive practical experience and relevant technical knowledge including the management of maintenance operations using contractors and directly employed staff
- Thorough knowledge and experience of maintenance operations in a large multi- site organisation
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Building Surveyor – Fire Compliance role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org