Building SurveyorBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Building Surveyor in London.
The team manages maintenance services, contracts, long-term maintenance and improvements to the building and infrastructure.
The main purpose of the role is to develop and deliver the Building Fabric services to meet the priorities, acting as a focal point on maintenance issues for the departments when required. The successful candidate would also lead the preparation and delivery of the assigned projects and programmes.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Your role will require you to manage and procure a range of building maintenance services using internal and external providers and contractors.
- You will provide relevant advice and support to colleagues and customers.
- You will draft and document specifications and project briefs when required, managing tender processes, service delivery and the performance of service providers.
- Your role may require you to manage and undertake inspections, surveys and risk assessments as well as taking appropriate actions to establish the resolution of the problems.
- Your role will require you to manage maintenance projects ensuring compliance with the specifications, cost estimates and timescales.
- You will prepare management/performance information to the Team Lead and Management team when required.
- Your role will require you to manage delegated budgets for the assigned programmes and services.
- You will drive contractor management taking ownership as client representative on project works within the service delivery role.
- Relevant professional qualification and experience
- Project management, contract procurement and service management in changing environment.
- Extensive practical experience and relevant technical knowledge including the management of maintenance operations using contractors and directly employed staff
- Thorough knowledge and experience of maintenance operations in a large multi- site organization
- It is desirable but not essential to have a degree status and membership of relevant professional body.
- It is desirable to have a budget management experience.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Building Surveyor role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.