Facilities Manager – Ref 782Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading institute whom own and manage a Grade 1 listed conferencing and events venue in Central London.
They are now looking for a Facilities Manager to ensure the main premises, facilities, equipment and services are maintained to the highest standard in accordance with current legislation relating to site safety and management. The successful role holder will be responsible for ensuring the building is used effectively and efficiently, and that cost awareness and revenue generation are maximised through stringent management controls.
You will hold responsibility for the site maintenance and will carry out routine inspections of the site; you will oversee the implementation and management of a maintenance plan in a cost effective way with the least disruption to the building. Health and Safety including Fire and Security will all come under your remit and you will be a point of contact for the onsite hospitality team to ensure the appropriate level of support (Facilities, Reception & AV) is provided for forthcoming events.
- Proven experience in a relevant facilities role
- Experience of managing conferencing facilities including AV
- Contract Management and budget management
- IOSH or NEBOSH desirable
- Team management
- BIFM qualified or working towards the qualification
- First Aid qualified
- Knowledge of network IT systems and Knowledge of database management
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Able to work effectively with a wide range of colleagues, associates and contractors
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proven communication skills
- Personal commitment to the corporate values, vision and objectives
- A smart, alert and conscientious worker
- A ‘hands on’ approach to Facilities Management