Operations Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Due to continued expansion with our clients, there has been a new opportunity arise for an individual to play an important role to support the Operations Management within their global operations team. Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Operations Facilities Manager in London.
The successful candidate will be based in London with 3-4 days in the office with some occasional travel which may be required.
- Roles & responsibilities…..
- Your role will require you to manage office leases, rates and utilities.
- You will develop and maintain a property strategy, to understand current and likely future business requirements as well as the present solutions.
- You will be required to manage property budgets for all locations as well as managing office fit outs and the maintenance when required.
- Your role will require you to provide assistance when needed, ensuring that all global operations are ran smoothly on a day to day basis.
- Your role will require you to project manage key projects – this will include identifying, negotiating, building, fitting out and moving to new office spaces.
- You will ensure that there are appropriate insurance arrangements in place.
- You will also ensure that all appropriate policies and procedures are implemented, documented and adhered to.
- Team player with a high level of integrity, a positive “can-do” attitude and openness to learning
- Highly organized and efficient self-starter, able to multitask and priorities own workload
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, engaging with a wide range of people
- Deliver to a very high quality with strong attention to detail
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Operations Facilities Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.