Regional Facilities Operations ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Regional Facilities Operations Manager to be based in Berkshire but to cover a National Portfolio of Sites across the UK.
The successful candidate will report to the FM lead and work with other members of the team ensuring that all of the sites within the regional portfolio are operations efficiently and effectively.
The client are located in multiple countries within Europe meaning there are always interesting projects to work on or assist with.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Your role will require you to perform ongoing facilities maintenance inspections of areas by conducting assessments of sites, ensuring compliance with the local building codes.
- You will support projects across the region and perform duties when assigned to you.
- Your role will require you to resolve a wide range of issues and select methods and techniques to obtain solutions accordingly.
- Within your role, you will develop working relationships with other teams across the business.
- You will be responsible for overseeing repairs and maintenance needs, you will then be able to figure out the problems and ensure that solutions are implemented in a timely manner.
- You will support programs and projects to maximize the efficiency of facility assets
- You will be required to oversee and inspect work of outside contractors when required.
- You will assist with the developing expense and capital plans.
- Being able to work within a team as well as working on your own.
- You will need to have previous experience within Facilities Management.
- You will also need to have project management experience within a corporate environment.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of any further European languages would be beneficial.
- The ability to be able to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate leadership and professionalism.
- Knowledge and understanding of safe working practices as well as previous Health & Safety training would be beneficial too.
- You are able to work within a timely manner and prioritise work when required.
- A good understanding of Microsoft office.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Regional Facilities Operations Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.