Procurement & Office Services Manager – Ref 794Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a global recognised fashion brand, whom are now looking to recruit this new and exciting role.
You will maintain and manages the Head Office and UK sites to the standards of the brand, delivering a full range of facility and office services in a way which creates a fantastic and safe working environment through the effective leadership and management of the on-site team, internal resources and suppliers.
This role will also support and work with the Director in centralising all UK initially and then global indirect procurement activity across the business. This will include sourcing, negotiating, implementing and managing contracts with suppliers to maximise margins and improve service levels.
Effectively manage the delivery of outsourced facilities services (such as cleaning, security and couriers and electrical maintenance) through supplier contracts, ensuring service standards are met in accordance with contractual and commercial obligations and within agreed SLA’s.
Engage effectively and manage all internal and external stakeholder relationships to ensure that the range of facilities services provided and their method of delivery continue to meet and exceed standards whilst being efficient and cost effective.
Lead a direct team and leverage internal resources to effectively and efficiently provide a full range of facilities services associated with the wellbeing and security of employees and visitors. This will include including space planning/desk allocation, alterations and minor refurbishment’s, delivery and image of reception and internal/external mail.
Provide leadership and management to an on-site team (Reception, Postroom and Facilities) by offering effective communication, feedback, coaching, guidance and technical advice, whilst managing the performance management process and clearly defining priorities and accountabilities.
Effectively manage the Health & Safety across the Head-Office ensuring practices and paperwork are maintained to ensure the Company is fully compliant with legislation and ADL Health & Safety and Group policies and procedures
Effectively manage and control budgets across the entire Office Services Function
Analysing and understanding, in conjunction with key stakeholders in the business, the existing contracts, and current spend, and indirect procurement taking place within the business.
Working with the Director to identify opportunities across the entire procurement landscape (initially centrally but with a view to moving into regions / globally) for:
- Service level enhancements
- Supply base consolidation
- Cost savings
- Standardised processes
- Sourcing and identifying new suppliers of the highest quality in line with business objectives
- Leading contract negotiation (for example travel/POS/print/catering/cleaning/leases/car parking/furniture/cars/security providers/taxis and car services)
- Lead and manage a fair and thorough tender processes for any long term services ensuring that there is a balance between service and cost provided
- Set up and effectively maintaining a record system of supplier contracts and tender process paperwork
- Effectively maintain the Contract Management of existing suppliers
- Knowledge and experience of working within a Property and Facilities Management
- Advanced knowledge of H&S practices
- Leadership and line management of internal and contracted resource
- Risk analysis and planning
- Financial planning
- Ability to deliver and implement a change agenda
- Ability to communicate effectively to all stakeholders
- Negotiations skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels across the business
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Team player
- Ability to think through problems
- Positive attitude.