Property AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Property Administrator in Central London
The successful candidate will be providing administration support to the Building Management Team. Maintaining efficiency and administration systems and looking to improve and develop where necessary.
- About the role
- Your role will require you to maintain internal systems and workflows and advise Building Management Team on Administrative best practices.
- You will ensure that the team is always up to date, this will include diary management.
- Your role will require you to cover all aspects relating to the Service desk which will include raising and closing PPM’s when necessary.
- You will complete any day-to-day tasks which may include sorting the incoming mail, maintaining stock and expenditure spreadsheets.
- You will be processing invoices and maintaining electronic records.
- Your role will require you to generate and process purchase orders, ensuring these have also been authorized by the relevant team.
- Your role will require you to liaise with waste contractor and manage and upload data.
- You will be providing hospitality support for meetings as well as training courses.
- You will be administering a variety of management reports and presentations.
- As well as all of the above, you will be maintaining both hard and soft filing systems, ensuring consistency and support the management team where required.
- You will need to have had a minimum of 18 months of experience within an administrative role within an office environment.
- Able to work on your own with minimal supervision.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as good numerical skills.
- Have good attention to detail and able to be professional, presentable and confident at all times.
- Have a customer focused approach.
- Strong IT understanding and skill set.
- Confident in formatting management reports.
- Able to work within deadlines and have great organizational skills.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Property Administrator role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.