Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of a Hedge Fund for the role Facilities Manager (Head of Department) in the West End of London.
The client has several offices globally. Their culture is driven by collaboration and their ability to explore and resolve complicated challenges.
All roles within the business are respected and every person has the chance to have a substantial influence on the group and the wider establishment.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Your role will require you to manage the Facilities monitoring systems.
- You will also be managing the overall maintenance and physical fabric of the space.
- Your role will require you to work closely with the building landlords, suppliers and contractors.
- You will ensure that appropriate maintenance and operations of HVAC systems are completed.
- You will be managing the clients Healthy and Safety risks ensuring there is a safe and compliant environment for all staff and visitors. As well as this, you will ensure that there has been appropriate training conducted for the designated First Aiders and Fire Wardens.
- As well as all of the above, you will manage the Facilities Projects which would include fits outs and office moves end to end coordinating with all staff required and external suppliers.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all key equipment is serviced and maintained to manufacturers requirements.
- You need a minimum of 10 years’ experience within Facilities and 5 years’ experience within a similar corporate environment.
- A degree or an equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills verbally or written.
- To have strong technical knowledge and understanding of office environments.
- Experience within Building management in a multi-tenanted building.
- The ability to manage suppliers and ensure a smooth running of the environment.
- Excellent problem solving and creative skills.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.