Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Facilities Manager Wanted at Business Park!
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Facilities Manager to join our clients Properties & Facilities Department.
Reporting to the Head of Properties & Group Operations Director, you will be responsible for providing strategic direction and implementation for facilities and maintenance improvement, alteration and repair works. You will also manage compliance with Health & Safety systems and legislation, including all servicing, statutory testing, planned building and grounds maintenance, and collaborate with the Maintenance Manager to ensure efficient building and grounds maintenance.
- Manage all aspects of the Park’s facilities, premises and staffing
- Develop and manage the preventative maintenance system and asset management
- Line manage all staff and ensure their training needs are met
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety regulations and procedures
- Track expenses and manage the departmental spending
- Provide management information and reporting
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained
- Monitor all maintenance processes for ongoing compliance with operational risk
- Liaise with contractors and ensure Permits to Work are completed in compliance with Health & Safety procedures
Qualifications & Skills:
- Relevant professional qualifications (facilities management/project management or similar)
- Full Driving Licence with D1 (preferred)
- Qualification in plumbing or electrics (desirable but not essential)
- Planning and Project Management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Financial Planning and Negotiating skills
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures and systems
- Change Management and customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Management experience is essential
- Multi-skilled all-rounder with general maintenance knowledge and experience
The role requires occasional overtime and weekend work, a willingness to drive company vehicles, undertake First Aid training, and any identified training requirements. With over 100 tenant companies and approximately 1,000 employees, excellent interpersonal skills are a must.
Join our team and play a vital role in ensuring the cleanliness, safety and operation of our buildings and grounds at This Business Park!