Interim Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the Interim Facilities Manager role in Woking.
About the role
- You will be undertaking the daily checks of buildings and identifying maintenance tasks for the inhouse team and scheduling contractors visits.
- You will be obtaining materials and arranging completion of tasks in a safe and secure environment
- Your role will require you to inspect work performed by team members and contractors ensuring they are in line with policies and procedures as we as meeting all quality standards.
- You will be assisting the Community Manager in developing the budget for regular repair and maintenance expenses.
- Attend daily/weekly and monthly operations meetings
- Your role will require you to conduct routine and periodic inspections to identify safety and risk management concerns, keeping the buildings and external areas in good repair.
- You will be identifying areas of improvement and offering suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity.
- You will be managing and organizing the day to day distribution of tasks and jobs to the team.
- Your role will require you to liaise with other departments ensuring good communication and support when required.
- You will check and control materials highlighting any discrepancies.
- You will be responsible for training and supervision of the maintenance team which will include being involved with the Community manager with hiring, interviewing, training and completing performance reviews.
- You will be producing introduction training for all new team members and conduct regular meetings with them discussing performance and creating Personal development plan.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in property management as a Facilities Manager
- Comprehensive understanding of building maintenance
- Able to communicate clearly (both verbal and written)
- Able to work on own initiative
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop and apply new skills
- Able to understand and fix prioritise, to work under pressure, based on results
- Prepared to communicate and share information, work as a team
- IOSH certificate as a minimum although NEBOSH certificate preferred
- Holds L8 certificate
- Understand your role and responsibilities in terms of Health & Safety Policy
- Support departmental training with all HODs/Duty Managers to ensure safety and compliance at all times
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Apply now to avoid disappointment as Maxwell Stephens expects a high volume of responses for this role.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please reach out to the Maxwell Stephens team at 0207 118 4848 or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on Maxwell Stephens and our services, please visit our website at www.maxwellstephens.com.