Postroom/Facilities Support – Media Company (Temporary – Permanent) – Ref 828Back to Vacancies List
Our client is a global success story in the media field with an impressive portfolio of some of the UK’s most successful brands as their clients. They are now looking to recruit a Postroom/Facilities Support on a temporary to permanent contract.
You will assist the Facilities Manager and be part of Facilities Team in their delivery. Proactive staff support in any postroom related queries.
- Sort and distribute all post and newspapers, magazines to individual and secretarial positions
- Sort and distribute all incoming fax messages
- Collect outgoing post during the day and prepare for dispatch using franking machine
- Keep postroom tidy and in organised order
- Book international and next day couriers
- Ensure that supplies stationery is at a sufficient level and order accordingly
- Setting up conference room layout for meetings when needed liaising with catering staff
- Support catering staff at busy periods
- General awareness to any facilities related issues in the building, reporting issues to Facilities Desk
- Change printer toners on the floors when run out as a priority, report any problems to the maintenance engineers
- General Maintenance
- Desk moves
- New starter set ups – desk set ups, connecting telephones
- Any ad hoc duties relating to facilities support
- Expertise – Knowledge and understanding of the postroom and general facilities field
- Productivity – Results achieved through level of work and personal effectiveness
- Relationship Building – Quality of relationships with key internal and external people
- Client Service – Meeting and exceeding the expectations of internal staff and clients
- Creative Thinking – Innovation and proactiveness in approach to role and problem solving
- Above and Beyond – Exceptional delivery over and above the role remit
- Wider Contribution – Contribution to the company e.g. pitches etc.