Lead Project Manager – Global Brand – Ref 830Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a globally recognised brand and success story. They own, operate and manage a huge development in West London.
Within this exceptional role you will provide detailed development, strong leadership and structured management of the project management requirements within the Division. To ensure projects are correctly scoped, signed off and then delivered to meet time and budget requirements and to meet or exceed internal client expectations.
- To provide strong leadership in identifying and specifying project opportunities and to deliver the projects in line with the agreed process.
- To ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of projects are created through close internal relationships and demonstration of structured and competent management delivery capabilities
- To deliver projects to completion consistently on time, budget and to the satisfaction of all parties with internal client expectations to be exceeded wherever possible.
- To identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with each and every project.
- To ensure the provision of safe working conditions in line with the H&S Policy and Management System, for the Management System to be effectively implemented across both the development and all subcontractors activities, and to undertake regular reviews on each and every project. This will include the timely delivery of a Health and Safety file for the works and full compliance with CDM regulations.
- To build strong relationships with sub-contractors, in particular contracted, preferred and regular suppliers, to ensure cost effective solutions which meets our quality expectations can be delivered to our internal and external clients whilst managing the risk and ensuring back to back terms and conditions. To be consistently looking in the market for new suppliers, services and innovations to improve the project management service delivery.
- To develop project financial plans for approval by the Divisional Directors and the Group Finance Team. To Conduct regular update meetings and deliver reports that keep the internal clients’ needs and requirements continuously in view
- To manage the delivery of projects within agreed budget requirements with the target to maximise value for money through strong negotiating, cost reductions and better procurement of sub-contractor services.
- To deliver effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications as appropriate.
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet changing priorities.
- Advanced project management skills
- Experience of management within a multi contractor environment
- Experience of writing persuasive and timely management reports
- A relevant degree or qualification in building or construction
- A range of vocational courses and a track record of continuing professional development is required
- CAD or similar computer automated design skills are required
- Significant experience in a service business or property company
- Health and Safety qualification is an advantage
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Demonstrable contractor and vendor management skills and experience
- A second language would be advantageous
- Experience of working in an events, sports or exhibition venue would be advantageous
You will work cooperatively and inclusively with others ensuring participation within teams and across different divisions to support the achievement of objectives. You will be a persuasive communicator and complete work to a high standard always improving customer service. You will create solutions and inspire other to succeed. We are looking for an exceptional candidate for this unique opportunity. Please send your CV to email@example.com