Facilities Manager (6 Months Maternity Contract)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading corporate company are currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager to cover a 6 month Maternity period. The successful candidate will be responsible for the front line management of the day to day delivery of FM services in a corporate environment
- Leading a small team of both Hard and Soft service providers (including engineering, front of house, cleaning and security).
- Manage the client’s office to the highest standards.
- Monitor the occupancy of the building, ensuring compliance with statutory regulations, mandatory legislation and recognised best practise.
- Manage a service charge budget for the main site and other satellite office.
- Monitor the delivery of a PPM programme and subcontractor management on a daily basis.
- Maintain and update the BCP plans.
- Conduct H&S building audits.
- Provide cost effective and efficient facilities management services in all aspects of building maintenance, cleaning, waste, catering, security, grounds maintenance including internal moves and projects.
- Maintain annual budgets set for both Opex and Capex and where possible reduce costs.
- Monitor KPI’s and ensure timely delivery solutions to staff are maintained.
- Manage the facilities team and ensure the focus is on the needs of the customer.
- A minimum of 7 years experience within a senior management role.
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of services including mechanical, electrical and operational issues.
- Maintain knowledge of statutory requirements and best practise qualities in health and safety (NEBOSH preferable).
- Knowledge of Business Continuity Procedures and implementing them into the business.
- Financial experience – planning, managing and reporting on a budget over £4million.
- Knowledge and experience of managing sustainability issues into the operating environment.
- Proactive, dynamic, energetic and flexible to adapt to any facilities situation.
- Track record of mobilising contracts.
- Good communication skills with the ability to “think on feet” and provide practical solutions.
- Self-motivated, conscientious and a determined team player with a mature approach.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity then please e-mail your CV and relevant details to email@example.com
Maxwell Stephens Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions which can be found at www.maxwellstephens.com