Engineering Manager (Performance Management)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a dynamic and prestigious organisation within their sector, their estate is diverse and comprises a significant portfolio of buildings. They are now seeking an M&E expert to lead on managing performance across the department.
This is a key role within the team and our client are seeking a credible professional who is focused on continuous improvement and driving performance. The ability to deal in detail is paramount as you will lead the design and development of measures to define and monitor performance.
To be considered for the role you will be able to demonstrate experience in:
- Managing multi-site maintenance operations
- Developing performance management frameworks and metrics
- Auditing procedures and reporting
- Collation and interpretation of performance related data
- Working cross functionally and managing a diverse range of stakeholders
- Managing direct labour and contract staff
- Health & Safety
- Technical expertise relating to building systems legislation and regulations
- Budget Management
- Contract procurement and management
- Online performance management tools
In addition to the above you will ideally be qualified to degree level and hold an IOSH or NEBOSH certificate.
Maxwell Stephens Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions which can be found at www.maxwellstephens.com