Deputy Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a world leading prestigious organisation are recruiting for a Deputy Facilities Managers to be based in the City of London. The successful candidates will manage the effective delivery of the FM services for our clients portfolio of buildings, whilst managing the effective delivery of the annual service charge report. Team management, contractor management, budget management, health and safety and client relationship management are key aspects of this role. Responsibilities
- Pro-actively manage and monitor the performance of contracted services ensuring high standard of delivery and performance against KPI’s.
- Develop and manage Customer Care and Relationship Management, tenant contacts, and general communication of the effective delivery of facilities management to tenants alongside having responsibility for the management and development of a team of Facilities Administrators.
- Responsibility for Statutory compliance, Health and Safety and budget management.
- Manage the portfolio’s utility supplies, approximately 500 accounts, including the disconnection of supplies and new connections in accordance with legalisation and industry standards, analysing and processing information accurately for tenant recharges, and compiling figures for service charge budgets, annual accounts and budget setting.
- Actively seek to implement the Occupational Health and Safety Policy in relation to the duties of the post, and at all times give due regard to the health and safety of both themselves and others when carrying out their duties.
- Track record of 3 years Facilities Management experience of hard and soft services
- Comprehensive up to date knowledge and management of statutory regulations including (but not limited to) Fire Safety, Health & Safety, RAMS’s
- Finance and budgetary competence – used financial systems and processes including management of local budgets
- A good base knowledge of service charges and reporting would be good.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Sound analytical and report writing skills
- Ability to initiate and develop relationships across all disciplines and levels, internally and externally
- High level proficiency in IT including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access
- People management experience
- MBIFM Essential