Interim Facilities Manager (Law Firm) 6 Months ContractBack to Vacancies List
Our client is a fast growing international law firm
Responsibility for the operational management of the FM department. Working closely with the clients/end users, colleagues and the staff to ensure that service standards and customer expectations are achieved through exceptional service delivery.
- Ensuring that the operational requirements of the FM department meet and exceed the client
- Leading, coaching and managing the FM team
- Attend industry conferences
- Providing accurate metrics for weekly and monthly reporting on spend and performance.
- Provide regular updates with new initiatives, changes in legislation and innovation.
- Financial control of contractors
- Provide regular review meetings with key personnel
- Identify improvements and efficiencies
- Negotiations on contracts and developing relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Ensure the “client experience/journey” is of a high standard. Actively seek feedback.
- Ensure that the H&S requirements of the Firm are met.
- Providing exceptional customer service and focus.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department on events and Brand focus.
- Deputising for the HoFM in his/her absence.
- Create a succession plan to ensure no gaps in the service provided.
- Project Management when required.
- Provide a “hands on” approach when required, especially during events and large meetings.
- Continually review the contracts and services provided
- Manage the FM helpdesk,
- Conducting ad hoc tasks as require.
Key Skills & Experience Required
- Good business acumen with experience in a similar role within a prestigious environment (City Law Firm, high end hotel/hospitality etc.).
- Excellent people leadership and management skills.
- IT literate
- Professional manner and pro-active commercial outlook – “can do” attitude.
- Flexibility in approach to hours, by having an understanding of the role requirement.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to manage pressure, whilst maintaining a level headed approach.
- Experience in managing contract catering.
- IOSH qualified (essential), NEBOSH qualified (desirable)
- BIFM membership or similar
- Normal office hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm.