Facilities ExecutiveBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a high end fashion brand, have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Facilities Executive to join their prestigious site in the West End of London.
In the role of Facilities Executive you will be the sole Facilities representative on site and will be responsible for delivering the highest standards of facilities management and customer care throughout the building.
The successful candidate will also be tasked with developing and delivering process and procedures to improve the quality of all facility services.
- Manage and monitor the performance of internal and external contractors on site
- Negotiate new contracts and services
- Act as first point of call for all facilities queries throughout the building
- Assist with the implementation of new systems (IT / AV experience required)
- Maintain a 5* standard across the site – proposing and actioning new concepts and strategies
- Ensure Health and safety standards are adhered to and comply with current legislation
- Regular report writing
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment
- Passionate about providing a high level of service
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of discretion
- Proven record of managing contractors including cleaning and maintenance
- Health and Safety experience (IOSH or NEBOSH qualified)
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more information about the role, please send your CV to CV@Maxwellstephens.com or contact Ashley on 0207 118 4848.