Facilities CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
We are resourcing for a Facilities Coordinator to join our corporate client’s very busy facilities department, the candidate must be customer focused – accustomed to working in a hectic and demanding environment with the ability to stay calm when under pressure.
The role of the Facilities Co-ordinator is to assist the Head of Facilities in the running of the client site, based in the City of London. On a day to day basis, this includes managing supplier relationships and ensuring the smooth running of the general office, reception and post room.
- Receive all calls in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Coordinating hard and soft services within a corporate office environment.
- Coordinating outsourced contractors and suppliers
- Reporting on health & safety, projects and day to day facilities operations.
- Financial awareness and be able to set up spreadsheets to track expenditure and budget
- Deal with enquiries and requests from staff, visitors and other tenant’s on behalf of the Head of Facilities.
- Support the Head of Facilities in producing and updating/improving departmental procedural documentation and ensuring that this is kept up to date.
- Assist in the management of the Reception Team, Post Room and Catering Teams
- To support the Head of facilities in managing supplier relationships, ensuring that SLA’s are adhered to and conducting reviews as and when required.
- Co-ordinate and manage internal desk moves and general office churn.
- Previous FM experience and strong administration skills are essential.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills (including MS Office, internet and e-mail)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must be able to multitask day-to-day operations with projects, often
- Approachable, confident and friendly
- Has a ‘Hands on, can do’ attitude
- Good with people, diplomatic problem solver
- Availability to work weekends/evenings when required
Hours of Employment
Monday to Friday – 8.45am to 5.30pm
If you meet the above requirements and would like to know more about the role, please contact Ashley on 0207 118 4848 or email your CV to CV@Maxwellstephens.com.