Interim Facilities Lead (12 Months)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a global leading corporate organisation whom are going through significant change. The Facilities Group has an interim requirement to carry out various types of infrastructure upgrade projects predominantly on the main site but also on other UK sites. This role will manage and lead the team whom provide the necessary engineering and management skills to ensure all work is carried out to safety and legislative standards, agreed budgets and timescales. The role will also involve understanding the current team structure. There will be a need for process modernisation and so experience in transforming traditional facilities management processes into a key success factor.
- Managing and leading the facilities team on a day to day basis
- Create a world class facilities team
- Managing all site building services and utilities.
- Liaison with external suppliers regarding installation, upgrading and maintenance
- Reviewing existing contracts and SLAs to improve efficiency and drive value.
- Management of all building and site functions ensuring all statutory and health & safety obligations are met.
- Manage projects covering alterations, extensions, re-fits, external upgrades and refurbishments.
- Supporting senior management with their change management programme and communication property/facilities related initiatives to key stakeholders
- Experience of managing facilities teams across multiple sites.
- Track record of delivery of performance expectations.
- Experienced in Facilities Management as a Facilities Manager Strong client management skills and customer focus Contractor management
- Experience gained in service delivery and contract management.
- Performance management, motivation and staff development.