Events and Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading property company and they have an excellent opening for an Events and Building Manager to join their business.
In this exciting dual role you will take responsibility for the day to day property management of the building alongside preparing an events programme for the building occupiers and the wider local community that supports the clients brand vision.
With excellent communication and interpersonal you will have the ability to develop professional working relationships with appropriate occupier representatives, encouraging frequent and open communication and flow of information on relevant building issues.
You will have budget management experience and will be tasked with managing the annual building service charge budget alongside responsibility to ensure Health & Safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are established and maintained.
You will have a minimum of two years Events Management experience
- Experience in managing agencies and media partners
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Capable of effective prioritisation, ability to work to deadlines and willingness to multitask when necessary
- Good networking skills and the ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of and willingness to embrace digital, social and innovative technologies
- Customer focus and understanding
- Effective Budget Management
- An understanding of property management and able to carry out part of the property management rolls at the building.