Estates Area ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading UK charity who are embarking on an ambitious programme to provide a high standard of living for their clients and to meet this target they now require a driven and comprehensive Estates Area Manager to inspect, plan, manage the refurbishments and repairs to their buildings, fixed, plant and portable equipment.
The Estates Area Manager will use their knowledge, experience and through the management the local maintenance staff will be achieved by delivering a planned preventive maintenance programmes and surveys.
• To be responsible for delivery of Planned Preventive Maintenance programmes
• Undertake all aspects and stages of the project management
• Setting initial specification
• Writing a business case and budget and gaining approval
• Oversee the works including site inspections
• Ensuing that projects are completed within agreed timescales and budget
• To be responsible for periodic maintenance surveys and additional surveys/audits as required
• Management of reactive maintenance, prioritising risks and ensure that correct and timely action is taken to resolve the issue.
• To be responsible that all appropriate tendering, contract, health and safety and quality policies and procedures are followed and ensure that high level of probity is demonstrated in each area.
• Lead, manage and monitor the maintenance staffing teams
• Advising on issues relating to tenancy/management agreements, maintenance (including reactive works), budgets and compliance to relevant legislation.
• To lead on all building related insurance claims and ensure that appropriate administration is undertaken and completed within agreed timescales.
• A relevant building of facilities management qualification
• In depth knowledge of Project Management
• Awareness of environmental pressures, energy conservation, carbon friendly initiatives
• Financial management including budgetary control
• People management
• Negotiating skills
This role will require you to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
If you meet the above requirements, are service driven with a ‘can do’ attitude please submit your CV to CV@Maxwellstephens.com or contact Ashley on 0207 118 4848