Operations Manager – Western EuropeBack to Vacancies List
In this role you will be tasked with the delivery of a best in class facilities management service to the client demonstrating flexibility to their needs
The key areas of competence they require are as follows:
- Manage all aspects of Facilities Management on behalf of the Client in the Western Europe region including acting as a point of escalation from FM’s & Facility Coordinators, Real Estate Manager and Head of Region.
- Ensure that FM service provision in is in line with service level agreements agreed in the Western Europe region.
- Monitor and manage FM performance against the specific region Active and Passive KPI’s
- Establish a high performance culture within the regional FM team
- To ensure the implementation of best practice by the Region FM Team to improve the delivery of FM Services to the region stakeholders
- Successfully implement regional and global innovations and initiatives to underpin and increase performance and achievement
- Effective collaboration with our client (EH&S, Procurement, Engineering and Energy) and Global Partners
- Ensure regional EH&S standards are maintained in FM Operations
- Ensure that internal governance is adhered to; including regular management reporting & authorization processes
- Ensure compliance with all defined internal procedures and to all legal requirements and obligations
- Direct line management responsibility for Facility Managers in Western Europe
- Effectively manage team based in different countries with attention to local legislative and cultural nuances
- Support timely recruitment of positions in the regional FM team.
- Timely completion of the regional team performance appraisals, implement the SMART objectives for the FM Team and ensuring consistent achievement of these standards
- Implement training and development of the regional FM team, ensuring that skills gaps are identified and improved appropriately.
- Implement the regional Procurement strategy with regards to achieving Principle mode of operation
Finance and Control
- Work with the regional Financial Analysts and Region Financial Controller to ensure:-
- The F&C data is accurate and processed in a timely manner
- Deliver a significant contribution to the financial success of the account in your region.
- Have a clear understanding of the local finance and control calendar and local processes
- Ensure regional Partners are aligned to the Finance and Control Process
Collaborator and Client Relationship Management
- Identify and understand client’s specific key regional drivers and develops solutions for success in collaboration with the Global Head of FM or other managers as designated.
- To assist the Sr. Operations Manager and Global Head of FM to maintain a positive rapport with collaborators and clients
- Ability to manage strategic relationships with our clients Partners to ensure coherence and governance of legal entities along with day to day FM operations.
- Hold monthly operational meetings with Real Estate Managers & FM’s.
- Weekly informal one to one meeting with Head of Region
- Holding monthly Regional Steering Group Meetings for account governance purposes
- Attendance at regular regional Workplace Resources meetings as and when required
- Support facilities Managers and REM’s in their discussions with Client Management Team’s and Country Directors and the implementation of day to day operational requirements.
- Senior level management experience over the Western Europe Region.
- Outstanding leadership and strategic abilities
- Demonstrable record of success in delivering high level / high value corporate real estate / facilities business growth.
- Can demonstrate strong careers and successes in large complex, organisation in either Facilities Management / Energy Management, Building Services sector or sectors close to engineering support services.
- Comprehensive understanding of FM operational processes associated with a multi-location, international organisation.
- Expertise in the FM/operational field with strong services background and ability to operate and interact with key stakeholders.
- Thorough understanding of contracts and negotiation relative to the FM environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are required; proactive communication skills are a requisite in establishing and maintaining customer confidence.
- Proficiency in establishing and building client relationships to meet the departmental goals of the organisation.
- Our client are a global property company and their client whom you will manage the facilities of are a huge globally renowned corporate organisation.
Please speak to Peter Forshaw, Managing Director 0207 118 4848 or email a CV to email@example.com
We are working to extremely tight time frames so please do not delay and straight away.