Facilities/Office Manager (Corporate Organisation)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a growing corporate organization whom have operations in nearly 50 countries. Headquarters are in the States, with operations in numerous European countries.
The European activities are growing rapidly, and we have a new opportunity for a full-time, office-based Facilities/Office Manager to join our team. Based in our clients West London office. As part of a global Facilities function this position will be responsible for Facilities and Office management for the two offices in the UK as well as supporting other European countries as necessary.
- Provide facilities project management and support to the UK and other offices including managing relocation of offices including: Project Managing London office move, liaising with US HQ and planning and project managing other expansion for 2014/2015
- Develop strong relationships between service vendors and landlords to ensure efficient maintenance of buildings;
- Ensure that our clients premises comply with relevant Health and Safety requirements;
- Source and procure when necessary office furniture and equipment
- Review and approve office expense invoices within allocate budget escalating when appropriate;
- Line management of reception and other administrative staff in the UK
- Bachelor’s degree and Health and safety qualification;
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a facilities or office management role, working in a busy multi-site environment
- Project management experience, including office relocation;
- Past supervisory experience is preferred;
- Experience of sourcing office space and negotiating leases/contracts;
- Experienced in securing office equipment and furniture;
- Ability to travel when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional teamwork skills; and
- Ability to work independently.