Assistant Facilities Manager (Corporate Company)Back to Vacancies List
Our corporate client have an opportunity for an Assistant Facilities Manager to join their prestigious accountancy business and undertake a professional and efficient facilities management role. You will be tasked with ensuring the provision of excellent facilities and customer service to all employees, visitors and stakeholders.
- Assisting the Premises and facilities manager maintain and service the existing premises ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation, regulations and industry best practice.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Leading the day to day delivery of site services and operations.
- Day to day supervision of members of the facilities, catering and reception team
- Building and maintaining contractor and service provider relationships
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
You should have proven experience in the following areas:
- Solid experience in FM within a professional environment, with at least 3 years at a Supervisor level, experience within a partnership is preferable.
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues, contractors and key stakeholders.
- Relevant Health and safety Qualification (IOSH / NEBOSH)
- Must be Customer Focused, with a strong drive to deliver Facilities Services with a drive to seek continuous improvement.
- Excellent technical experience in building services.
- Experience of developing staff, including actively influence and motivate, as well as setting individual and department objectives.
- Must have demonstrable experience in staff management.
- Proven experience in leading small scale projects.
For further information please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens Team on 0207 118 4848 and Please send your cv to email@example.com