Compliance/Contracts ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading global property firm who are looking to appoint an experienced Compliance/Contracts Manager responsible for supporting the Head of Compliance in delivering statutory and legal compliance across the portfolio of investment and corporate properties managed by our client.
This role will also include performance and contract compliance management of a supply chain of FM providers servicing several hundred office, retail, industrial and residential sites across the UK.
- Management of compliance for vacant properties, including handover of tenant compliance information, management of vacant property inspection contractors, procurement of statutory inspections and interfacing with Property Managers.
- Supporting the Head of Compliance in operating a robust H&S compliance framework within the Real Estate Property & Facilities Management team.
- Ensuring the implementation of health & safety compliance policies and procedures within the Real Estate group.
- Working closely with the Facilities Management and Property Management teams and with site-based Building Management staff to ensure all properties under our clients’ management are fully compliant.
- Supporting/delivering compliance training within the PM/FM teams.
- Periodic reporting on compliance, ranging from executive dashboard reports to detailed analysis of entire portfolios.
- Use of the Real Estate ‘Meridian’ H&S compliance management software system, including data upload, monitoring of compliance issues and periodic report generation.
- Periodic auditing of Meridian statistics in order to drive down non-compliances across the FM/PM team.
- FM Contract Management
- Do you have Demonstrable experience in a compliance management role within the property/facilities sector across multi-site portfolios?
- Do you manage contractors in your current or previous roles?
- Do you hold a NEBOSH qualification or higher?
- Do you have a sound knowledge and understanding of health & safety legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice associated with FM delivery, including management of permit to work systems?
- Do you possess a good knowledge of Microsoft Office including word, excel, visio, project and outlook?
If so, please contact any of the Maxwell Stephens Team on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this exciting role.