Office Services SupervisorBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading professional services firming looking to appoint an Office Services Supervisor to join their busy Office Facilities Team.
The main focus of this role will be to support the Office Services Manager in providing an efficient and professional service to all clients/internal customers.
Key role responsibilities
- To develop strong working and personal relationships.
- Supporting the Office Services Manager with managing mail, courier service, Helpdesk and records teams.
- To deputise the Office Services Manager in their absence.
- Office Services duties including booking taxis, cars and other vehicles, order stationery, paper and business cards, processing all in and outbound post and courier work, vaulting, raising purchase orders and reviewing invoices.
- Assisting with regular auditing of standards within the above areas to ensure that excellent service delivery is maintained.
- Suggesting new practices to continually improve service delivery and efficiencies.
- Assisting with the completion of monthly management report for above areas.
- Monitoring the Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Key Performance Indicators, (KPI’s), for the department ensuring targets are met.
- Attending department/team meeting as required.
- Monitoring stock levels ensuring thresholds are established and maintained for all supplies.
Essential skills required
- A confident, proactive individual prepared to take a hands-on approach to managing their workload using their own initiative.
- Comfortable accepting instructions and guidance from different parties.
- Ability to work well in a team but comfortable working on own initiative.
- Experience of performance management.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, interpersonal and communication skills, written, spoken and presentational.
- Excellent proven organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task, keep calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates professionalism in all dealings.
- Ability to build strong business relationships with internal clients.