Security Systems Technical Coordinator (Interim)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a highly successful global institution who are looking to appoint a specialised Security Systems Technical Coordinator to operate as the technical lead role within Security.
This role will report directly to the Security Systems Manager, and be the primary technical systems ‘expert’ for electronic access control, CCTV, alarm monitoring and intercom systems throughout the estate.
The role will necessarily require the holder to travel between buildings across and around London.
- Assisting with the further development of technical specifications and standards with regard to the deployment, installation and management of systems.
- Continuously reviewing existing standards, compliancy requirements, current technologies and systems.
- Direct and control the implementation of our technical specifications by the security systems installation, service and maintenance contractor.
- Manage small works and legacy replacement installation projects directly instructed by Security.
- Manage and develop system records and drawings.
- Manage the configuration of systems and the control of admin/user privileges to the systems.
- Ensure that service and maintenance regimes are monitored and managed in accordance with the clients’ standards, compliancy requirements and best practice.
- Work closely with the Estates project delivery teams in the deployment of the systems.
- Work closely with the IT staff in the deployment of the systems using the IT infrastructure.
- Work to ensure that the Security Operations team, Security Management and departmental users get the best out of the systems. This will include training and the creation of user guides etc.
- Do you have a sound knowledge and experience in the use, configuration and management of access control, CCTV and alarm systems?
- Are you experienced in the design and deployment of advanced electronic security systems?
- Do you have Practical experience in spreadsheet and/or database management?
- Do you hold a good basic understanding of IT infrastructure, server/client systems, networks, and the way security systems use these?
If so, please contact either any of the Maxwell Stephens Team on 0207 118 4848 for more details or to apply for this exciting role please send your application to email@example.com