Moves and Changes Co-ordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading professional services firm, have an opening for a Moves and Change Coordinator to join their facilities team. This role requires an individual with excellent CAD experience, extensive experience of organising and arranging office moves including the procurement of furniture.
Purpose of the role
- Day to day responsibility for the production of all CAD drawings, including maintaining the Departments’ CAD structure for all drawings
- Arrange and supervise all office moves and churn including liaising with other Business Service and Legal Groups, ensuring that the highest standards are achieved.
- Provide support in the delivery of projects and moves, including deputising, when necessary to meet with senior management.
- Management of the existing furniture storage, stock and churn.
Experience and skills required
- Experience of working in a legal or professional services environment.
- Expert in CAD and Archibus systems.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task, keep calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of permit to work procedures.
- A confident, proactive individual prepared to take a hands-on approach to managing and planning priorities and workload using their own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills; written, spoken and presentational. Able to express views clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Able to build strong business relationships with internal clients and the resilience to deal with demanding individuals.