Premises and Housekeeping ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading law firm have a vacancy for the role of Premises and Housekeeping Manager. The Premises and Housekeeping Manager will be responsible for providing a highly efficient and professional service to all internal and external clients and requires an individual whom can make recommendations on building fabric and has experience of managing supplier contracts alongside with excellent health and safety knowledge.
This role requires a candidate whom is highly collaborative as it will be necessary to liaise with Partners, Business Services and external service providers effectively.
- Manage and maintain the Firm’s building fabric, ensuring the highest quality standards are achieved and lease obligations are adhered to.
- Develop, implement and manage a planned regime for the pro-active maintenance of building fabric.
- Operational management of the cleaning services contract ensuring high quality but cost effective service; holding regular meetings, setting and monitoring service levels and KPI’s where necessary. Tender for services where required.
- Manage third party contracts for all housekeeping services, seeking quality, continuous improvement and value.
- Lifecycle planning all of building equipment, fixtures and fittings.
- Manage and oversee improvement projects and repair works ensuring that they are delivered to budget, on time and to a high standard.
- Manage waste management systems ensuring compliance with current legislative requirements.
- Prepare the capital and revenue budgets, and effectively manage these throughout the budget term.
Key experience required
- Extensive knowledge of building fabric
- Health and safety – NEBOSH/IOSH
- Experience of working in a premises management role within a legal or professional services environment within a high calibre building.
- Must have managed third party contracts and contractors.
- Fully conversant with permit to work management procedures.
- Excellent project management skills.
- A confident, proactive individual prepared to take a hands-on approach to managing their workload using their own initiative.
- Excellent proven organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task, keep calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- An excellent all round administrator with solid MS Office skills.
- Ability to build strong business relationships with internal clients and the resilience to deal with demanding individuals.