Maintenance Operative (Shifts)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have an exciting opportunity available for a permanent role as a Maintenance Operative working direct for the client within the education sector. You will be part of a world renowned organisation.
Day Shift: 07.00 to 19.00 / Night Shift: 19.00 to 07.00
4 days – 4 off – 4 nights – 4 off – repeating
Main duties& responsibilities:
- Carry out a range of programmed, planned and reactive maintenance/repairs on building services, systems, infrastructure, plant and equipment, commensurate with trade discipline and competence, in line with relevant procedures and schedules
- Investigate and diagnose faults using BMS, drawings, manuals etc
- Ensure work is completed in compliance with all applicable procedures, safe working practices and statutory requirements
- Maintain records and complete documentation as required to meet internal and statutory procedures; complete work/time recording as required.
- Operate and interrogate computer based building maintenance and control systems
- A recognised and relevant trade qualification with appropriate operational maintenance experience
- Able to undertake fault finding using practical experience, diagnostic equipment, drawings, manuals and personal experience
- Experience, understanding and ability to monitor plant status, interpret alarms etc.
- Good knowledge of first line response to reactive calls and experience of working with help desk system
- Experience of providing frontline customer service with an ability to communicate effectively
- Willingness and ability to work flexibly across disciplines and sites/buildings ;
- Demonstrate commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Knowledge and experience of the application of statutory safety regulations and legislation relating the Building Services & wider Operations
- Experience of computer based information and reporting systems
- Experience of installing plant, equipment and services
- Experience of working flexibly across trade disciplines
- Experience of shift working
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with the required experience. Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org