Engineering Manager – Ref 617Back to Vacancies List
Working for a global leader in real estate, in this role you will be responsible for maintaining an awareness of and report to the Senior Facilities Manager all operational issues that may impact on the value of the property.
You will be responsible for fully protecting the interests of a couple of significant properties in the City of London
Operation and maintenance of building services, including all operational Health & Safety matters for the team and to ensure compliance with all current H&S recommendations, statutory regulations and laws.
Total familiarisation with the complete building services engineering works documentation i.e. drawings, specification/s and schedules issued at the buildings at the initial contract stage and subsequent variation
Responsible for ensuring the satisfactory operation of all building services at the buildings
Such Building Services Engineering include but are not limited to:-
- heating, air conditioning and ventilating installations (HVAC)
- hot and cold water installations
- plumbing installations
- sprinkler installations
- electrical installations
- standby generation installation
- fire fighting and life safety equipment
- suspended access equipment
- building management control systems
Responsible for the setting of planned preventative maintenance documentation for all building services within the buildings in a standard format (including operating and maintenance manuals in respect of all building services, particularly HVAC equipment).
In conjunction with the General Manager where necessary, agree the form of contact tender documentation in relation to all building services at the sites
Key responsibilities include:
- Energy management
- Life cycle analysis and capital works coordination
- M&E Health and Safety compliance
- Service continuity
- Contractor management
- Mechanical and electrical services in large Central London multi-occupied properties.
- A strong understanding of ensuring business continuity, budgeting and invoice management.
- Engineering contract management
- IOSH, essential
- BIFM or professional body membership, desirable.
This is an excellent position that requires an individual with exceptionally high standards and the ability to deliver at all times. Previous experience of prestigious multi-tenanted site is a definite advantage, however the service charge / budget management experience is one which the company are prepared to offer training and development within: therefore if you are a candidate with good, all round technical /FM skills whom fancies working for a global player in Building Property Management then do not hesitate to get in contact.
This position will not be available for long.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com