Regional Operations ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leader in Facilities Management services have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Regional Operations Manager to join their team. Within this role you will support the delivery of technical services to the client’s retail stores for a defined portfolio across EMEA.
You will have experience in managing supply chains and small/medium projects in various EEC countries alongside experience of delivering planning and reactive maintenance also in EEC countries. You should have a good health and safety awareness and strong project management skills.
Within this role you will be tasked with compiling and maintaining an asset inventory which supports client’s ability to manage risk and understand liabilities and you will also manage and monitor new store openings from pre-construction to handover, alongside the management of vendor performance in line with agreed SLA’s/KPI’s
Excellent planning and organisational skills and experience of compiling reports and data for client review are essential requirements for this role. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be confident in your abilities and decision making.
You will be able to ‘think outside of the box’ and bring creative, nonstandard and innovative solutions to the table.
- Similar experience in Retail sector
- Service provider experience
- Strong project management skills with experience using software packages
- Strong commercial acumen in relevant fields required
- Previous asset collation experience
- Degree level education in relevant field
- Advanced IT skills in particularly Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Experience using project management and accounting software
- Suit self-driven individual with discipline to manage own workload