Interim Facilities Transition ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading Facilities Management service provider and they have an exciting opening for an interim Facilities Transition Manager whom will support the transition of retail facility management services across Europe.
In this exciting role you will drive the successful transition by effectively preparing all stakeholders for the change through deliberate and thoughtful engagement throughout the course of the project. You will take responsibility for developing and executing an integrated and detailed business transition strategy that ensures impacted stakeholders are prepared for the changes to processes, policies and systems.
You will be a successful motivational leader with the ability to keep people (both business and project) focused and energised throughout the course of the project. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be self-driven and goal orientated.
- This position will involve extensive (75%) travel across majority of European countries (valid passport required)
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or relevant Facility Management discipline
- 8-10 years of experience in project management preferably in the area of retail facilities or commercial properties related.
- Proven track record in managing new build, construction and consolidation of facilities projects
- Knowledge of the statutory requirements & application in OH&S
- Previous experience in managing Projects with a high net value
- Strong background in building services, contract management and M/E systems
- Strong ability to plan, organise and manage integration projects jointly with internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and deliver projects/tasks on time and within budget
- Full clean driving licence