Regional Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading property company and they have an opening for a Regional Facilities Manager to join them on an interim basis.
The Regional Facilities Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of facilities service and will act as the single point of contact to the client with ultimate responsibility for service delivery, which will be measured by contractual KPI and SLA agreements.
The Regional Facilities Manager will lead a team whom will be responsible for satisfying all aspects of client and tenant requirements as specified in the contract.
- To take responsibility for developing and implementing appropriate policies and procedures for FM services that are tailored to the needs of the portfolio.
- To be responsible for ensuring all staff and contractors are aware of, and comply with, their responsibilities under the contract with particular emphasis on the critical SLAs and KPI agreements
- To prepare the detailed opex and capex budgets for sites under the Regional FM’s control, to ensure budget compliance and report monthly on variances.
- To liaise with the client and any appropriate specialist resources regarding any project work.
- To ensure that staff and contractors operate in compliance with Environmental, Health & Safety policies and procedures and with local, national or European Health & Safety legal requirements
- To introduce new innovations, initiatives and encourage a continuous improvement philosophy across their sites acting as a point of co-ordination and communication.
- To keep up to date on latest FM ‘best practise’ making recommendations to the management team and client
- At least 5 years Management experience in Outsourced Facilities Management within a Corporate environment
- Ideally degree qualified or associated higher FM related qualification, NEBOSH & IOSH an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization
- Ability to prepare & manage complex budgets and provide detailed variance analysis
- Excellent organisational skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership qualities and an ability to motivate, coach & manage multi-site teams of varying skills sets
- Ability to travel as required