Facilities Consultant (Interim Role)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a globally renowned consultancy organisation whom due to continued success are now looking to add to their team.
- In these role you will work on (and on occasion manage) a range of client commissions as required by the needs of the business at any one point in time.
- As part of the role you will ensure that all commission outputs are delivered to the client on time and to the required quality and client expectations are managed throughout the commission lifecycle.
- You will assist with profitability by being productive and always stay ahead of the curve of Facilities Management Industry guidelines and best practice so as to ensure that clients are always presented with market leading options.
- You will also need to be proactive in identifying new and improved process
- You will also need to work across teams
- Research to identify all the teams that currently manage FM contracts and where they fit into the client business.
- Meeting the teams to make sure they have a clear understanding of their current roles and responsibilities;
- You are likely to have broad experience of operational FM management within a service provider, client facing organisation, consultancy or related organisation.
- You will have excellent relationship building skills and be analytical in approach.
- This will need to be someone who understands contract management in large high value FM contracts and someone who is personable and confident in engaging with client stakeholders in order to tease out the necessary information.
- Also someone with experience of large and complex public sector organisations would be an advantage.
- You will be experienced in implementing strategy, procuring services, performance management, both Hard & Soft services, project management
- It is more than likely that you will be degree qualified and be a full member of BIFM and/or RICS.
For clarity this role is interim / temporary and requires an immediate start. Please speak to Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org