Facilities Account ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a highly successful property company who are looking to appoint an experienced Facilities Account Manager in order to lead the day-to-day operational activity of all aspects within facilities management of their client account.
The Facilities Account Manager will be responsible for a range of disciplines within the built environment and to clients, customers and staff alike for the delivery and effective governance of all operational and business processes so as to ensure delivery of a first class service across our clients contract.
- Team Management
- Financial reporting
- Mechanical and Electrical maintenance planning and control
- Security Services
- Cleaning and grounds maintenance management
- Management of contractors
- Customer relationship management
- Driving business performance and financial control
- Planning, implementation & control of site operations
- Quality Control audits and inspections
- Health & Safety
- Development and introduction of new operational procedures
- Significant involvement in the preparation and execution of Business Plans and operational programmes, and the development of business
The candidate we are looking for will be a NEBOSH General Certificate holder, a member of BIFM with significant experience of hard and soft services preferably in a multisite portfolio.
If you are interested please contact Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848 for more details or to apply for this exciting role.