Facilities AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leader in the professional services sector, have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Administrator to join their busy Facilities team.
The main purpose of the job role will be to support the Facilities department; you will undertake a professional, efficient and comprehensive facilities administration role and will provide excellent facilities and customer services to all employees, visitors and stakeholders.
The role includes daily reception cover at lunch times and to cover on other occasions to cover absence.
• Helpdesk operation and compiling reports for management.
• Maintenance of service records.
• Checking and coding invoices prior to approval.
• Ordering of stationery, refreshments and other general items for business as requested.
• Scanning documents onto the firms document management system.
• Tracking and processing internal recharges for wine, post and other office services.
• Management of supplier list, including set up and management on database.
• Maintain and promote excellent and proactive customer service.
Skills and experience required:
• Previous facilities administration experience (a minimum of 1 year) and reception experience.
• Proven experience of working within a busy office environment.
• Strong administration experience.
• Strong numeracy skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Strong IT literacy skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Customer focused attitude
If you can demonstrate the above experience and you would like to apply for the role, please contact Dominique Bradley on 0207 118 4848 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org